Monday, April 18, 2011

Updates

Hi guys! I kind of dropped off the face of the Earth for a week and a half due to finals, graduation, teaching, grading, and prepping for a recital. Crazy! I can't take a lot of time to post right now, but I wanted to give you all a quick update:

1. I ran a half marathon Saturday morning up in Salt Lake City, and it was INCREDIBLE. Not because I ran my fastest time ever, but because it was my first race since October and a couple weeks ago, I wasn't even sure I'd be able to do it! Not only did I finish, but I ran the whole way! I was planning on walking at least part of it, but I felt great, and remembered why I love running!

2. I am tracking Boston runners, following the Twitter updates, and keep refreshing my news page on Google. I'm cheering for my friend, Kim, this morning. She's running a sub-8 pace right now and I am so proud of her!! Her bib number is 16201 if you want to check on her!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the Half Mary

    I ran my very first half mary this weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete